I am not a Star Trek fan but, come on, who doesn't know what the Enterprise is?
I typically like to make micro Lego sets because they're detailed, portable, and use very little pieces (I still don't have enough).
Update: Is this the smallest out there? Whoa!
Step 1: Parts
- 1: 2 x 2 satellite dish
- 1: 1 x 1 binoculars
- 1: 1 x 1 brick with a stud on an indented side
- 1: "light saber" blade with 3 studs - one on the bottom and two on the top facing outward
Step 2: Build
- Arrange the 1 x 1 brick w/ stud on side so that the side stud is facing upward.
- Place the binoculars on the side stud. The large end should point outward.
- Stick the side of the "light saber" that only has one stud into the side of the brick that is an open hole. Make sure the other studs are pointing in an up/down orientation.
- Place the 2 x 2 satellite dish on the top of the "light saber."
Step 3: Bonus Display Stand!
- 2: 1 x 1 clear studs
- 1: 2 x 3 plate with a hole at a skinny end
- Place a 1 x 1 stud on top of the plate. It should stick IN BETWEEN the four studs.
- Place another stud on top of the first.
- Stick the Enterprise on the stand. it should have a hole in the bottom.
Step 4: Finished!
Enjoy! It's either a tiny model or an ultra-portable toy!
Just don't loose it!