This is a sandwich with enough cheese to...well I can't think of a good metaphor but it does contain a large amount of cheese and it is absolutely delicious!
Here's a little video summarising the recipe, I *edited* the footage slightly to make it a tad more interesting. The instructable is more serious than the video, but the video does contain all the information you'd need!
Step 1: Ingredients + Equipment
I say "equipment" loosely since it's just everyday kitchenware.
Cheese (I recommend chedder)
Butter (REAL butter of course!)
Bread (white bread is best for this)
Frying pan (the larger the better)
Cheese grater (optional)
The cheese grater is optional because although I use grated cheese in both the video and the instructable, slices work just as well (but not the bought packeted kind...yuck)
Step 2: BEGIN!
Step 3: The Adventure Continues...
5. Add the other slice of bread to complete the sandwich, and flip the whole thing over
6. Now add bread to the top of the sandwich
7. Flip over in one clean movement so no cheese will fly off
8. Now add cheese to the other side!
Leave for about 3-4 minutes before moving on to the next step to let the underside cook!
Step 4: The Epic Finale
9/10. Flip the sandwich over and it should look like pictures 9 and 10
11. Wait 3-4 minutes to let the other side cook, then flip it over to make sure it worked!
12. Eat it.
Well I hope you enjoyed my instructable and its product just as much as I did!