Introduction: How to Install the Build Head
To install the build head, watch this video, and then follow the step by step instructions.
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: How to Install the Build Head
- Put on a pair of nitrile gloves.
- Wipe off any liquid resin from the build plate with a paper towel.
- Remove the build plate from the print arm and place it on a paper towel on a prepared work surface (which has no food or drink in the vicinity).
- Using a putty knife, scrape the build plate with a putty knife to remove any cured resin from its surface. Confirm that it's completely smooth.
- Reattach the build plate to the print arm, and confirm that it's firmly latched in place with the fastening lever.