Intro: Instant Lemon Pickle in Pressure Cooker
See how to make quick and instant lemon pickle, nimbu ka khatta meetha achar recipe in PRESSURE COOKER. Lemon pickle in pressure cooker is simple way to make this yummy pickle recipe. Lemon Pickle is a great accompaniment in Indian meals. This pickle recipe is relished with all cuisines.
Lemon - 300 gms
Sugar - 300 gms
Salt, Colored Red Chilli powder, Rock Salt - 1 tsp each (depending upon taste)
Step 1: Method
1. Pressure cook lemon without water for 3-4 whistles until soft.
2. Discard the water as it will bitter in taste. Remove the lemons from cooker and cut into small pcs. Remove the seeds.
3. In same pressure cooker, add 1 cup water and sugar, cook till sugar dissolves and cut lemon pcs. cook for 1-2 min.
4. Switch off the flame and add all spices. Mix well. Cool down the completely.
5. Once cooled, store in dry glass jar. Keep in refrigerator.