The purpose of this lab is run an Arduino program using Interrupts. This lab is not fully working correctly due to coding problems.
What you will need:
- 1 Arduino Uno
- 1 Breadboard
- 1 push button
- 3 LED's
- 220 Ohm resistors
- Jumper wires
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Add a Push Button
Connect a push button to the Arduino using the following steps:
1. Insert a push button directly into the breadboard.
2. Use jumper wires to connect the button to the Arduino 5V.
3. Use a 220 Ohm resistor to connect the push button to Arduino GND.
4. Use a jumper wire to connect the push button to Arduino Digital 8.
Step 2: Add LED's
Connect 3 Led's to the Arduino using the following steps:
1. Insert 3 different color LED's into the breadboard.
2. Connect a 220 Ohm resistor to each LED.
3. Use jumper wires to wire the LED's from their resistors to the following ports on the Arduino.
- Red LED to Digital 9
- Green LED to Digital 10
- Blue LED to Digital 11
4. Use jumper wires to connect each LED to Arduino GND.
Step 3: The Code
The code is the part that I am struggling with. I still have yet to learn exactly how to do Interrupts with Arduino. I think I have the right idea but I am still trying to figure it out.