Introduction: How to Make a Pen Weapon!
Ok so today I am going to be showing you how to make a pen weapon.
It will shoot through cardboard and pretty far.
so lets get started
Please note: this is my first ACTUAL instructable, so please bear with me if anything is not good, and feel free to ask questions in the comments.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
You will need:
- a Bic pen
- Clear tape
- An elastic band
Step 2: Prepping the Pen
First of all you want to take apart your pen...
- Start by removing the cap (Duh..)
- Then use your teeth to remove the top part holding in the ink.
- Finally use you teeth to remove the end cap at the bottom
- Discard the cap (or keep it), all you will need is the ink, and the tube
alternatively you can use pliers.
Step 3: Prepping the Elastic
The only thing you need to do to get the elastic ready is to break it.
Step 4: Putting It Together
Putting it together is easy...
- First Take the tube and tape the elastic to it. (Picture 1) (Make it strong)
- Then Pull the loop over one of the open ends of the elastic (Picture 2)
- Now you are ready to fire!
TIP: The more tension on the elastic, the stronger it will be.
Step 5: FIRING!
Firing is easy
- Insert the ink tube into the tube against the elastic on the other end (Picture 1)
- Use the elastic to grab the ink tube, Pull back and let go!!
Step 6: Done!
Thanks for reading my instructable and I hope it helps!
Participated in the