I needed a stand for my iphone as I was sick of trying to type with the phone flat on the desk.....
Planned time to complete: 3 minutes
Results: I came in ahead of schedule and on budget!
Step 1: Everything You Need to Know
- two large binder clips
- a used binding comb laying from the trash
- cut binding comb to length
- cut off the teeth of the comb (left with curved plastic which will be the 'shelf' for the iphone or other device)
- attach clips (remove the bottom silver clippy part from the binder clip if you like)
- put the hone on the stand - enjoy your creation
- repeat for your stand for home......