OK! who loves milkshakes? (ME!) and who loves Nutella? (ALSO ME!) Well it only seems fit to put the two loves of my life together, don't you think?
Ok this is a simple recipe but OMG I die every time I have this. It is one of my favourite 'treat yo self' kind of drinks, the kind where you should feel guilty and go to the gym but you just lie there in total and utter bliss for minutes after it!
Step 1: Ingredients
- 1/4 cup of Nutella (plus extra for decorations/ to snack on)
- 2 scoops of ice cream, I have 1 scoop vanilla and one of chocolate (it is also really nice with Hazelnut ice cream)
- 1/2 cup milk (you can use hilo, skim or full fat milk, it depends on how indulgent you wish to be.)
- Whipping cream (optional)
- Chocolate powder or flakes to decorate (optional)
Step 2: Equipment
- Milkshake glass
- Spoon/ Straw to drink
Step 3: Blend It All Together!
In your blender add the Nutella, ice cream and milk and blend it until it is all beautiful and smooth. (I know right it is so simple and easy!!)
Step 4: Decorate the Glass!
With some extra Nutella spiral it on the inside of the glass you are to serve it in, pour in the milkshake and then top with whipped cream and chocolate powder if desired.
Step 5: DRINK AWAY!
Once your milkshake looks so good that it could bring all the boys to the yard. Drink it now! My friend gave me some cute red stripy straws which make it look adorable!
I hope you like this!
*if youlike a thinner milkshake, add more milk or take out some ice cream
*if you like a thicker milkshake, add less milk or add more ice cream.