I needed something that I could use to display the jewelry that I sell. I have seen some window frames jewelry display with chicken wire but that wouldn't work for me because I can't take the tag off the jewelry. So I decided to make one with cup hooks and no chicken wire.
Step 1: Supplies
- Old Window Frame - no Glass
- Cup Hooks
- Krylon - Sea Glass/Satin Cover Maxx Ultimate Coverage Spray from Walmart
- Power Drill (to pre-drill holes on the frame to make it easier to insert the cup hooks
- Screws (optional only use to make the window frame stronger if needed)
- Picture Hanging Hardware (2)
Step 2: Getting Started
- start by sanding off the old paint
- sprayed paint the frame
- pre-drill holes for the cup hooks ( you don't have to do this, its just easier)
- attached the picture hanging hardware to the back
Optional Step: If window frame is wobbly add screws on the top corners and middle to make it stronger
Step 3: Finished Product
The final step is just to hang it and add the jewelry.
It was simple and fast to make.
Thanks for looking. :)