My new robot friend Jitters. He likes to spin in circles powered by a AAA battery and mini rotating DC motor. I made him last night using a paint thinner lid as the base with resistors as legs.
Here is how I did it.
1. Glue gunned mini rotating motor to inside of bottle cap.
2. Attached pos and neg wires to AAA battery.
3. Glued battery to top of cap.
4. Attached 2 resistors I used as legs to bottom sides of cap.
5. Attached two inch piece of solder to top of battery as bug like antennas.
There is no on and off switch so I just untape the neg wire when I want to turn off jitters.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.