Introduction: K'nex Spining Projectile Hand Gun
Hi! this is my first instructable. I confess that it is merely an attempet for me to become formiliar with making an instructable. The only thing unique about this gun is that the shot spins. Enjoy!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Gather These Parts
2 red rods
2 white rods
2 Green rods
9 grey clip and Circles
6 orange 2 clips and circle(straight)
2 Yellow 5 clips
1 weird purple thing...
1 grey, small gear.
1 red 3 clip
1 green rod
1 white rod
At least 2 rubberbands.
Step 2: Build This!
If you can't tell, the parts go in this order: orange/grey/yellow/2 Orange on the lowerside with 2 green connecting two more oranges/3 grey/orange ON CIRCLE with a white rod with a gear on it/red with a wite rod on it sideways/3 Grey/red/grey/yellow/red All on a red rod.
Step 3: Build Firing Pin and Ammo.
1. If you are one of those people who always sharpens your firing pins, do not do that. it will cause the shot to just fall out of the barel, not "fire".
2. You can build as many or few shots as your little or big heart desires.
Step 4: Putting It All Together.
Put the firing pin down the barel. then put bands on as shown.
Step 5: Loading and Firing
1. Pull back the firing pin.
2. The trigger should pop into place.
3. Put the green part of the bullet in the barrel with the white rod facing up.
4. Flick the trigger.
5. Tell me if you like it or hate it.