Introduction: K'NEX ST Kinetics CPW
Hello again. Here I am with my ST Kinetics CPW (Compact Personal Weapon). It has been about two weeks since my last post, but I do not say that this gun took me that long to build. In fact, this gun was rather an easy build on the whole, and only took me one try to pull it off.
World Guns.com stated of the STK CPW: "The Compact Personal Weapon (or CPW in short) is a new development of Singaporean company ST Kinetics. CPW follows the current trend for modularity of design, with intent of providing a compact personal defense weapon of about pistol size but of greater effectiveness for military personnel which is normally not issued with rifle of any kind. It is yet to be seen if STK CPW will be produced in any numbers and adopted by any military or security force."
Now you may be thinking that this gun looks huge to hold, but if you look at pic # 10, you will see it looks pretty big in somebody elses hand to.
Some features of the gun:
- Great looks (IMO)
- Correct length (13 in.) "ish"
- Great pin pull (not seen in pics)
- Actually easy to hold and quite comfy
- No sights (as the original has none)
- 16 round mag (at this I am guessing, and it shoots tan connecters with a broken rod in place)
- Fake stock makes it easy to pull the pin
- New handle
- New mag
- Accu-barrel (tight barrel that will allow for accurate shooting)
And there you have it. You may notice that I have nothing about the range of this gun, that would be because I have not tested it yet. I am sure it would get AT LEAST 50 ft., as the Bullpup mech is quite sturdy and works well.
- The Red Book of Westmarch
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.