Storage space is a luxury for camper and that's the problem I had faced in one of the trips.
Here, I show how to use a string to hang mostly of your camping items and save some space.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Items
This items are easily buy from a fishing store
- A nylon string
- A hook - not a fishing hook ;)
- A basic skill to tie a knot (or a few)
Step 2: The Knots
Firstly, I make a few knots on the string.
Step 3: The End Knot
I also make a knot at the end of the string so that I can attach the hook.
Step 4: The Hanging
It is a simple principle of hanging item on the Keluang String. I insert the upper bottle into the knot and make a few twist to tighten the grip. For the other items, I just slide through the knot.
Step 5: The Setup
- I hook the end at a tree branch.
- I hang a few items such as the cooking utensils, a bottle of shampoo, black pepper bottle, drinking bottle and two cooking pan.
- There are many items you can hang using the Keluang String.
- And lastly but not least, I can fit the string in my camping backpack's pocket for the next camping trip.
Please don't forget to vote for me.