This SMG I made is for war. It is small, but stings!! It took me, like, 30 mins. to 90 mins. Here are its pro's and con's:
PRO'S - Range is Great! (mostly)
- Ram is easy to pull back!
- Ram doesn't bend while pulled back!
- Great mag pusher!
- Comfortable handle!
- VERY accurate!
- Holds 16 rounds!
- Low piece count!
- The bullets occasionally jam.
- The range IS mostly great, but a few shoot short ( But fortunately, rarely)
- Takes 2 broken pieces.
- The gun is sometimes harsh on my rubber bands, causing the bands to occasionally to snap.
- Trigger is a little hard to pull.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Pictures of Finished SMG
Here they are!
Step 2: That's It!
There! A nice, light-weight SMG. I don't know for sure what it looks like... BUT don't think this is a piece of junk! It is an AMAZING gun! Most of all, it does work great. YES, by the way, the hande DID come from dutchwarlord's FALL gun. I give credit to him for the handle. If you guys want, i could probably post instructions...if it's too hard to figure out... Please comment on what you think! Don't be hatin' please. :-)