Learn how to make a DIY, pocket-sized flashlight to pair with your Key Chain!
Step 1: Materials Required :
1: 5MM 2Pin Flat Top White LED Wide Angle Flat Head Light (got from a broken toy)
2: LR44-AG13-Button-Cell-Batteries (same broken toy)
3: Push Button (lying around)
6: Bottle Cap
hot glue gun or any other adhesive.
Step 2: Knowing a Circuit Fundamentals
The larger leg of the diode is the '+' and the shorter one is the '-' one.
The flat side of the cell is the '+' side and the other one is '-'
Refer to the circuit diagram for wiring (Lamp refers to the LED)
Step 3: Getting Started!
- Drill two holes on the bottle cap to get in the LED.
- Drill a bigger hole on the side for the push button.
- Connect those three cells and glue it inside the cap.
- Solder the circuit correctly as shown in the previous step.
Step 4: Finalizing!
- Glue a base to it - so it looks nice
- And your bottle cap flashlight is ready!
- Pair it with your keychain.