Ingredients @0:45 If you like this video and this recipe, it'd be super cool if you could subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Darnyouglutenfood
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: How To
1. Start by peeling all the vegetables, and chopping off the
ends of the carrots and parsnips. Also peel the onion and chop into 6 to 8 "quarters".
2. Next, chop the parsnips and all the carrots into chunks about 2cm long and then chop them in half lengthwise. Place them all in a large bowl.
3. Melt the butter and mix well with the honey and the salt.
4. Pour the honey-butter mix over the vegetables, then mix them together. Make sure all the pieces are coated.
5. Lay all the pieces out on a lined oven-tray. Don't forget to place the onion on the tray too. Try and make sure they don't overlap, but don't worry if they do a little.
6. Place in an oven pre-heated to 190°C for about an hour.
7. Once they've shrunk a little and caramelised nicely, serve them immediately
Step 2: Colourful Veg Are Epic
I served these at a dinner party and they didn't last five minutes! No exaggeration!