Introduction: King of Animals PowerTech
Let's build the King of Animals PowerTech
Step 1: You Will Need:
- Powertech King of Animals Kit
- A workspace
Step 2: Attach Motor to Main Body
- Put the motor on the body and line up the holes on the side with the holes in the body.
- Put the screws through the holes and attach with nuts on the other side. (Hand tight is fine.)
Step 3: Attach the Front Legs
- Put a screw in the hole furthest from the axis of the motor.
- Slide the front leg on through the hole.
- Use the included green sleeve to secure it.
- Repeat this step for both sides.
Step 4: Back Legs
- Slide the back legs onto the rod in the back.
- Secure with a green sleeve.
- Repeat for both sides.
Step 5: Connect Front and Back Legs
- Line up the holes in both sets of legs and put a screw through them.
- Secure it with another green sleeve.
- Repeat this on the other side.
Step 6: Your Done!
Now, just push the switch on the bottom so it connects the batteries and off it goes!