In this Instructable, I will be showing you how to make your very own King's Hawaiian Pizza Sliders.
Step 1: Ingredients and Cookware
The ingredients you'll need are:
1) King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (12 or 18 roll doesn't matter (Also, the roll brand doesn't matter if you don't have access to King's Hawaiian))
2) Pizza Sauce (I used Ragu)
3) Mozzarella Cheese Slices)
5) Any other toppings you may want
Cookware you'll need are:
1) Knife (i prefer a long bread knife. it works better)
2) Glass baking pan that fits your rolls. I'm using a 13x9.3 dish.
Step 2: Slice the Rolls and Sauce
Its time to slice the rolls. without separating them, slice the roll "loaf" in half.
Preheat your oven to 450*F
Place the bottom half of the rolls in your glass pan.
Now take your pizza sauce and spread to your liking on the bottom half of rolls.
Step 3: CHEESE PLEASE!!
Add your mozzarella slices nice and neatly. Add cheese to your liking.
Step 4: Pep It Up
Add the pepperoni to your liking. Also add any other toppings you wish to have.
Step 5: MORE CHEESE PLEASE!!
Now add more cheese to your liking.
Step 6: Top It Off
Now take the top of the rolls, and place it neatly on top of the glorious goodness.
Step 7: Bake It Up
Now put the goodness into the oven for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted well.
Step 8: Time to Eat
Now take your pizza sliders out of the oven. cool for 5 minutes (or however warm you want the sliders to be).
Slice the sliders with the roll's lines.
NOW THE GOODNESS!!!
Put some of the pizza-y goodness on a plate with a side of two of your choice and perhaps a good beer or ale (if you're of age for your country).