Makes 2 glasses
- 3 Kiwifruit (peeled)
- 1/2 Lemon (sliced)
- 1 Tbsp Caster Sugar
- 1 Green Tea Bag
- 500ml Boiling Water
- Ice Cubes (to serve)
- Kiwifruit Slices (to serve)
- Lemon Slices (to serve)
- Combine lemon slices and tea bag in large heatproof bowl/jug then pour boiling water over. Infuse for 5 minutes before discarding tea bag.
- Meanwhile, juice kiwifruits through juice extractor.
- Add kiwifruit juice and sugar to the infused tea. Stir until sugar dissolves. Set aside to cool, then chill.
- Serve chilled with ice cubes, garnish with kiwi and lemon slices.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.