The not-so-long-awaited Breaking Sniper is here!
- incredible range (Axiys Zx said he got 200ft)
- Fits into any rucksack
- Takes less than 20 seconds to assemble and under 10 with practice!
- Very reliable trigger
- Due to it's mech this can also be used as a pointlessly large RBG!
- No scope
- Not what I'd call weak but it's not as strong as a normal k'nex sniper. The barrel will come off if bent sideways (that's SIDEWAYS).
- The butt is a bit skeletal even though it's quite strong.
This gun contains NO BROKEN/DECAPITATED pieces or any "special" pieces such as y-connectors, hinges or ball joints. The only "special" pieces are 2 blue spacers but they are optional anyway.
Image 2 is without the 3d connectors i.e will not break but is more sturdy.
Step 1: Parts List
Have enough parts?
Green Rod: N/A (too many to count!)
Blue Rod: 43
Yellow Rod: 5
Black Rod (or grey, but black looks cooler): 2
White Rod: 145
Red Rod: 2
Dark Grey: 20
Light Grey: 11
Blue spacer: 2 (optional)
Step 2: The Main Body
This looks like an oversized pistol and is the heart of the gun. Very easy to make.
Step 3: Handle
There is a large number of pieces here so if you wan't to save some parts (so you can build my upcoming assault pistol!) then this is the step to do that!
Before you start moaning I my computer didn't recognise the other pictures of the handle so this is the only one I have. I have annotated the numbers and order needed though.
Step 4: Trigger
Step 5: Stock, Butt and Clips
1, 2, 3 are the butt. I didn't take it apart because it is very very simple. The same applies to the stock.
4, 5, 6 are the stock from many angles!
In the penultimate picture make 2
I'll tell you how to attach them all later!
Step 6: Barrel
For this step if you're rucksack/bag is quite small then make the barrel small enough to fit in. Don't necessarily make it as big as mine!
Picture 3 needs to be built 3 times
Picture 6 is a view from the side
There is a stand attachment and a basic stand (me and bipods don't get on, but if you want one apparently Oblivitus has a good one for his assault pistol).
Last picture is a view down the barrel, in case any of the pictures confuses you.
Step 7: Strengthening Bracket
This looks nicer with black rods in my opinion.
Step 8: Put It All Together!
Picture 1 is for the body/handle/stock attachments.
Picture 2 is for the firing mech, but you can use number one for that too.
Picture 3 shows how everything clips together! It also shows how to add the butt but this is easy.
To attach everything together:
The barrel simply clicks on
The stock clicks on then fasten by clipping the red connectors together
Once everything is done add the bracket to hold everything together, but make sure the end with the yellow connectors is clipped so they are behind the trigger mech.
Step 9: Loading
1) Possible Ammo
2) Possible Ammo head
3) SRv2 bullets work but you must add the dark grey connector on the other end
4) How to load. You MUST load the bullets this way as the bolt will be flung upwards rather than down. These bullets are for high ranges. If you want accuracy then the SRv2 and the 2nd bullet option are for you. Although all slingshots aren't as good as tube and stick guns (this includes Gorkem's sniper and Mepain's Loser Rifle and the like)
The picture of the SRv2 bullet is owned by KillerK.
Step 10: What to Expect From Lowney
- Slide action Slingshot
-Check out my Fact robot forum, click my name!
- RBG (prolly no post though)