Intro: Knex HESG(High Explosive Shrapnel Grenade)
Here you go. The first WORKING grenade of its kind!
Step 1: Building It.
Here you will build the thing.
1. One side. Notice how the red connector is placed, it's like a lock for the exploding part.
2. One of the other sides, pay attention to the yellow rod with greys pointing in.
3. Another view of the body. Notice the grey connector on the top. This is where the pin will attach.
4. Build these.
5. Pin. Like I said before, the thing hanging down is an unwrapped paper clip.
6. Insert the FIRING pin.
Step 2: Priming It.
1. Insert the FIRING pin.
2. Insert the pin and handle(I think that's what it's called)
3. Put in two smaller rubberbands( I'm pretty sure I used #16's)
4. Gather some spacers and 2 y-connectors. This part is optional, but it adds to the shrapnel.
5. Shrapnel ball(lolz).
7. Insert here and lock.
8. Spacers and y connectors.
Step 3: Now That Instructables Has a Flash Uploader, I Can Show You How to Use It!!!!
Just click on the video. I might be able to upload it to youtube and embed it, but that's for later. If it doesn't work, then well, you might be able to do it yourself. Have fun blowing stuff up! Just don't make your parents mad, because I have a feeling you're just going to say "builder968 did it!"