- doing this involves reworking the barrel and pump
Step 1: The Magazine
1. Make 2 of these
2. top view of step 1
3. connect the two pieces
Step 2: The Barrel
1. Make this
2. to make this you need to decapitate some grays. you cant use the pieces that are already like that they don't work. i suggest scissors and a file.
3. messed up on the final step you want to flip the 2nd step a full 180 so the red piece is opposite of were it is now
Step 3: Putting the Magazine On
1. its put together the same way the two orange rods hook into the two half moon pieces.
2. the magazine is put on by two green's (or blacks depending on what you have). it just slides in.
Step 4: The Pump
1. you can see how to build it very easy.
2. the two gray pieces you see are connected to the second set of greys or any other color in my case orange. anyways thats how it slides.
3. throw a yellow piece in the pump and put a grey there fill the space. that grey connects to the firing pin
Step 5: Clapsable Bi-Pod
just build it
Step 6: Sight
Step 7: Thats It