Introduction: Knex Repeater Pistol
This is A knex repeater pistol that holds 8 rounds in its hopper. It fires blue rods. To get rounds from the hopper into the chamber, push up the lever on the left.
If I this hopper or handle has been posted before, I give credit to whoever posted it, and I did not intentionally copy it.
DO NOT USE THIS AGAINST OTHER LIVING THINGS UNLESS THEY ARE WEARING SUFFICIENT PROTECTION, IT COULD HURT THEM.
by no means does the above release signify that you may not use it in a knex war, so get fighting...
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: The Barrel and Trigger
1. Build with this pattern until it looks like #3.
2. side view
4. add 5 gray connectors with the black 'y' pieces under them
6. add 4 more gray connectors with y pieces
Step 2: The Handle
1. make these
2. connect them with 2 yellow connectors like so
3. attatch them to gun, and dont forget y pieces
4. build these
5. connect them to each other with a blue on both sides
6. connect them to the gun
Step 3: The Hopper
1. put in these rods on both sides of the barrel
2. make the hopper
3. side view
4. top view and attatced to gun... comment if this is too vauge...
5. make this and attatch it like...
7. rubber band from lever...
8. ... to here on the other side of barrel
too put ammo into the hopper squeeze it past the gray connectors on top. They help keep the ammo from falling out of the hopper...
Step 4: Firing Pin and Rubber Bands
1. make firing pin
2. close up of firing pin. It is important for the end to be just like this. if it is too long the hopper could break
3. rubber band like that...
4. ...too there*