Introduction: Knex Rifle / Sniper Rifle
First instructable - comments welcome
special thanks to Knexartillerys RPG for the main mechanism,
I've turned it into a Sniper rifle.
Moderate amount of pieces
Slow to reload
Some what flimsy, but can be reinforced
Slingshot type gun
Shoots approximately 100 feet (depending on elastics used)
Room for scope
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Parts
Overview of parts needed:
Step 2: Barrel
2. put these in
3. front image
4. thats the ball joint connector on a white (black) rod in between the first 2 yellow connectors
Step 3: Stock and Trigger
5. attach number 2
6. attach number 3
7. attach number 4
8. put trigger assembly together
9. " "
10. insert trigger
Step 4: Firing Pin
1. assemble pin
Step 5: Putting It Together
1. connect the stock to the barrel assembly
2. insert the pin
Step 6: Preping and Loading
1. putting on the stocks elastics
1) holds the trigger forward
2) holds the trigger up and the firing pin elastic down
3) firing pin elastic
2. making barrel's elastics
3. " "
4. putting on the barrel's elastics