Introduction: K'nex SKS
Hi there! This is what I think the first k'nex SKS on the site. I recently built this model (about 1.5~2 weeks ago) and I wanted to show you all. It doesn't shoot, but has the following features:
- Full size
- comfortable handle and stock
- you can put real and k'nex shells in it
- movable trigger
- movable charging handle/bolt
- You can drop out the shells like the real one on the bottom via an other ''trigger''
- ok looks
- you can put an scope or rod dot sight on it (scope is the same as on my G3)
It doesn't look the best ever, but it's ok in my iponion
I give credit to bakebitz for the red dot sight
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.