Introduction: Knex Un-Clipping Knife
This is a Knex Un-Clipping Knife that you can simply un-cip the blade from the handle then attach it on the side of the handle for easy storage!
Not much more to say....So....Lets get building!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: The Handle
This is the handle, its pretty basic, just follow the pictures.
1. Make this
2. Make it's twin
3. Add white rods to one of them where shown
4. Make this
5. Get these 2 pieces
6. Put them together like so
7. Get these pieces
8. Put them together like so
9. Get these pieces
10. Attach them on the handle like shown.
Thats the handle done. Now the blade.
Step 2: The Blade
This is the blade, follow the pictures.
1. Make this
2. Another view of that
3. Get these 3 silver spacers
4. Slide them on like so
5. Make this
6. Attach it on like so
7. Get these 2 gray connectors
8. Attach them on like so
9. Get this tan clip
10. Attach it like so
11. Get a Y-Connector
12. Attach it like so
13. Add a ball socket to the end of each gray rod. (sorry, but there is no picture.)
Step 3: How to Un-Clip and Re-Clip It
Step 4: Your Finished!
Your finished! Have fujn with your new knife...
Please rate and subscribe!