Introduction: K'nex Zastava LKP PAP (model)
Hello fellow k'nexers :) This is what I believe the first k'nex LKP PAP on the site. It is only a model,
but it has some features:
- pretty good looks (IMO)
- movable charging handle ( in the body itself, not that kind of things which are attached on the side)
- movable trigger
- pretty comfortable
- small rail for attachments ( I have a scope, red dot sight (mine) and an other RDS (bakenbitz's)
- full size
- sturdy stock (can be picked up here without problems)
- easy part replacements (barrel, stock and magazine can be replaced with others, so you
can make an ak-47 or other guns out of it)
Tell me what you think about this gun in the comments, and please rate.
~~~~ credits go to:~~~~
- Twisted Paradox for the main body and barrel (on his ak-47) I modded it to a lkp
- bakenbitz for one of the 2 red dot sights in this slideshow
- Knex.x for the idea to make the PAP
I think I made the other RDS myself. If I accidently took someones design, please let me know
Also: Thanks Hiyadudez for the pro membership =D
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.