Introduction: Knex Collapsible Stock
Just a simple collapsible stock I decided to make 2 weeks ago. Much better than my earlier design, which was jerky and had a few yellow rods sticking out. Lets get to some pros and cons
- Sturdy for a collapsible stock. It has a little flex, but no big gaps or anything that could break it easy.
- 4 positions. You don't really need more.
- Really nice locking mech and release lever.
- Slot indicators on top.
- Minimum of 3 cut rods
- Can't really use with a gun which has a pin guide
- If you build the end of the top part like I did, then it doesn't lock all the way into the fully closed position. If you build a different body connection you can fix that. It is fine the way it is though, because the lower half pushes against the white rod and yellow connector, so it won't break.
Tell me if you like it, and feel free to put it on your gun if you want to.
If you don't like the buttstock on this one, just make your own, as long as the sliding rails fit in the way they do now.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.