Intro: K'nex Mini Transformer Tank
This is a simple but cool transformer tank, with step to step guides on how to build it,
the following piece count does not include the weapons piec count, but they are easy enough to buld anyway.
Please comment, rate subscribe, and if you need any help or tips, just ask. Thankz
You may have seen this transformer on youtube, if you type in the title of this instructable you are sure to find it, if you're wondering if i copied it? I didn't, the video on youube is mine, and not copied, it's by videolew. if you don't believe me, i'll just prove it.
Thank you and enjoy
red (90 degree)- 1
grey/purple (1 connector bit)- 1
blue- 2 (3 including turret/ bar thing)
Y connectors- 3
I added a picture of my other transformer that you can build too.
Just type in k'nex mini transformer jet.
Or go to- https://www.instructables.com/id/Knex-Mini-Transformer-Jet/
Step 1: Body
This is the bit where you make the body
2.Add the bars
3.Add the washers/spacers
4. add the Y connector
That's the body done.
Step 2: Arms, Legs and the Rest...
This is the bit where you make the arms and the legs
3.Attatch them to the body
4.Add the pieces from step one
5.And the same for the other sde
6. Fold up and clip together (the green/black rod and the y connect, push them together until you here a clck, then they are secure, if you don't hear a click then either the rod or the y onnector is broken or faulty, or you just didn't hear the click)
7. Add the weapon of choice, preferably the weapon of mass destruction.
Step 3: Transforming
Easy steps to transforming.
1.Here's your transformer in tank mode
2. Twist the Y connectors 90 degrees to allow the rod to pop out (just like the top Y connector in the picture) this is easier than ragging the rod out
3. Now your transformer should like like this, to transform back connect the rod and the Y connector, just like the bottom Y connector on picture 2.
4.Here's a picture of it in robot form.
5. Here's another one of my transformers available to build
6. The same one in robot form