Hey guys, I just built a miniature handgun.
- It is ugly.
- It is not semi-automatic.
- It takes less than 200, maybe even less than 100 pieces.
- It is small.
- It takes 10-20 minutes to build.
- It is the strongest shooting miniature k'nex gun I have seen (compared to it's size, of course.)
- You can customize/mod it.
Step 1: Handle
This is where we build the simple handle :)
Step 2: Barrel
This step you will build the barrel, and all that goes with it.
Step 3: Assembly
Here we assemble the two parts you have just built, very easy.
Step 4: Making It Work
Follow the video to add the rubberband and shoot.
If you have questions or comments please post them :)