And to celebrate have one of my float from this instructabule :D
This Float is vary tasty and sweet, simply my favorite, Video bellow, enjoy. :D
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Gather Ingredients and Tools
Ingredients and tools needed are listed below
Yarnell's Chunky Strawberry Sherbet
1 bottle of sprite 2 liter
Straws ( recommended )
Glasses Or Cups
Step 2: Add Sherbet
1. Begin by opening the container of sherbet.
2. Using a regular spoon scoop up two large sized balls of sherbet.
*Go to step 3
Step 3: Add Sprite
1. Begin this step by opening a bottle of Sprite
2. Now pore the sprite into the glasses we added the sherbet into in step 2, pore till foam reaches top of glass.
3. Let the foam settle then add extra Sprite if needed
*Go to step 4
Step 4: Mixing Time
1. Begin string with the spoon you used to add sherbet.
2. Preferably stop once overall color has changed
*Go to step 5
Step 5: Add a Straw
1. Simply open you package of straws, or just get a straw.
2. Then add the straw to the float, and now your finished.
Drink up! :P