Introduction: LCD DISPLAY INTERFACE WITH ARDUINO
Here now i am with my new project LCD DISPLAY INTERFACE WITH ARDUINO.
How people can display with LCD display screen using ARDUINO UNO.
Here i have explained clearly with following steps:-
Step 1: COMPONENTS REQUIRED
1. ARDUINO UNO
2. Bread Board
3. Power Supply cable or other suitable adapter
4. LCD Display (20*4) or any other
5. Resistors (150 ohm)
6. Normal Wires or Male to Male wires for easier connection
7. Potentiometer ( 10k ohms)
8. Soldering kit.
Step 2: PROCEDURE
1. Solder the lcd pins with wires using Soldering kit.
2. Rig up the circuit as shown in circuit diagram.
3. Upload the programme in arduino software.
4. Once the uploading is done you can observe the lcd displaying message given in programme.
Step 3: UPLOADING PROGRAMME USING ARDUINO
How to upload has been given in video i.e youtube link
and the programme is provided in the attached arduino file above.
Step 4: UPLOADING PROGRAMME
For uploading the programme follow the steps provided in video.
once the programme is uploaded you can observe the LCD screen displaying the message mentioned in programme.
you can view the complete detailed project in the link: