Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
1. The A block checks the disconnection .
• Switches are connected to 1 terminal.
2. The B block is checked the LED and buzzer .
• Switches are connected to the 2 terminals.
• The crocodile clip of the C block must be connected.
- Insert the pin into the Molex.
- Use nippers cut the pin .
- Insert the resistor .
- Bend the ends of the resistor .
Using a glue gun.
Attach the buzzer and switch in the battery holder.
Connect the wires to the switch .
Connect the remaining wire with crocodile clips .
Step 6: The 'Jeolkameter' Were Completed.
The 'Jeolkameter' were completed.
Red LED : Just decoration for now marks the insert position of the LED.
Step 7: How to Use the 'Jeolkameter'. - Disconnection
- Place the slide switch in the direction of the arrow (left) .
- After the "beep " sound normal , if the " silent " break
Step 8: How to Use the 'Jeolkameter'. - LED, Buzzer
- Place the slide switch in the direction of the arrow (to the right) .
- The corcodile clips to connect with each other.
- Plug the LED and the buzzer on the test port.
- LED Test : (+) Is inserted into the " 3" hole . (-) is inserted into the " 4" hole .
- Buzzer Test : (+) Is inserted into the " 1" hole . (-) is Inserted into the "2" hole.