Intro: LEGO AT-AT MINI
ANNOUNCING: The AT-MINI
I wanted to create a cute easy to build for many ages Lego AT-AT from the Star Wars universe. I do believe you will adore this design and hopefully share with others.
- The instructions are based off the actual instructions given with a new set.
- Follow it page by page, however I didn't give any instruction to which pieces you will need to create it.
- I suggest going through the pages one by one finding and than building.
- Once you have created it you will notice one piece wasn't added into the final cut of images.. I forgot about it.
- It's the butt piece.. a small circular piece that snaps on the back (could be made without it).
Step 1: First Glance
This will allow you to view from another angle to see different pieces.
Step 2: Neck, Head and Blasters
Neck, Head and Blasters
Step 3: Legs and Feet
Legs and Feet
Step 4: Body Piece
Top, Center and Bottom
Step 5: Back Piece
Front, Center and Back