Step 1: Requirements
For this project we will need:
- MDF ( I used 18mm thickness).
- Measuring tape.
- wood glue.
- sanding papers.
- wood paint.
- a pencil.
We will use a CNC to cut the design.
Step 2: Design
For the design I made four separate shelves. I made the width for all of them 50cm but the width increases gradually as we go from top to bottom.
I attached the original design with this step so you can take a look at it.
Step 3: Assembly
The hardest part of this project was the assembly.
- First, make some marks on each sides of the two legs that will hold the shelves.
- Start with assembling the shelves one by one. Use wood glue and some nails.
- Attach the shelves carefully to each one of the legs.
- Use the wood glue once everything is attached perfectly together.
- Use the clamps to secure all the parts together.
Honestly, I couldn't assemble it myself. So, I asked for some help from my friend :)
Step 4: Final Product
After finishing the assembly, it's time to paint the shelf. I used semi gloss black paint and it turned out really nice.
Thant's it about this project. I hope you like it :)