in this instructable I am going to detail how to make some delicious lavender shortbread!
this is an entry in the epilog contest so please vote rate and comment
Step 1: Ingredients
*Ap flour 2 c
* butter 1C softened
* Powdered sugar 1/2 cup
* Salt 1/4 teaspoon
* baking powder 1/4 teaspoon
* vanilla extract 1 teaspoon
* dried lavender 1 1/2 teaspoon
* purple sugar 2 tablespoons
Step 2: Tools and How
mixer and bowl nine inch round cake pan measuring spoons and cups
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. in large bowl with mixer at medium beat first six ingredients until well mixed.
3. add lavender and fold into dough.
4. pat dough into cake pan with spoon sprinkle purple sugar over dough then prick with fork
5. bake for 30-35 minutes
6. cut into 12 wedges while warm cool on wire rack;separate shortbread