in this instructable I am going to detail how to make some delicious lavender shortbread!
this is an entry in the epilog contest so please vote rate and comment
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
*Ap flour 2 c
* butter 1C softened
* Powdered sugar 1/2 cup
* Salt 1/4 teaspoon
* baking powder 1/4 teaspoon
* vanilla extract 1 teaspoon
* dried lavender 1 1/2 teaspoon
* purple sugar 2 tablespoons
Step 2: Tools and How
mixer and bowl nine inch round cake pan measuring spoons and cups
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. in large bowl with mixer at medium beat first six ingredients until well mixed.
3. add lavender and fold into dough.
4. pat dough into cake pan with spoon sprinkle purple sugar over dough then prick with fork
5. bake for 30-35 minutes
6. cut into 12 wedges while warm cool on wire rack;separate shortbread
Participated in the
3rd Epilog Challenge