Leaf prints are fun and easy crafts for kids of all ages. They're also a great scrap booking idea or a way to enhance gift wrap, cards and other paper crafts.
Time : 10 mins
Level : Beginner
Materials required :-
Leaves in different sizes and shape.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Preparation :-
1. Choose leaves that are still fresh and pliable. Leaves that are dried will not work, as they'll snap and crumble when pressed or worked on.Make sure that the leaves are dry before using.
2. Select a piece of paper for your leaf print. Squeeze a little paint onto a small plate or palette.
Step 2: Preparation -II
3. Paint the surface of the leaf with paint. Make sure the entire leaf is covered.
4. Gently flip the leaf paint side down onto the paper. Carefully but firmly press on the leaf to ensure that the entire leaf comes into contact with the paper
Step 3: Preparation -III
5. Repeat with the same leaf and different leaves. And by adding different sorts of leaves, you can build a pretty pattern or design for gift paper, cards, a painting, or any other paper craft project.
6. Add more leaves of different sizes and in different colors.
7. Let the paintwork dry. Then frame or use your masterpiece for whatever purpose intended.