I love themes, so for Valentine's Day, we chose a Legend of Zelda theme! Not only did we make delicious cookies thanks to some awesome 3D printed cookie cutters, but we also made cool decorations for our apartment! Happy Valentine's Day!
Step 1: Zelda Sugar Cookies
1. Get some awesome 3D printed cookie cutters.
2. Make some sugar cookie dough, roll it out, and use your cookie cutters.
3. Bake your cookies and wait for them to cool!
4. Make some colored icing and decorate!
5. Eat and enjoy!
Step 2: Cereal Box Rupees Decorations
1. Print and cut out your rupee template.
2. Trace onto cereal box.
3. Cut and glue.
4. Paint with metallic colors.
5. Hang them up and enjoy!