By Thawarat Karn Panusokul
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Material and Tools
3. 2 Bottom switch
4. Balsa Wood
5. 2 RadioShack No. 2730766
6. 9V battery packs
10. A lot of wire
11. External battery pack
13. Super Glue
Step 2: Dragon Lore BABY !
1. Make 2 different robots out of legos.
2. Glue mounting adapter to the bottom of your robots.
3. Attach both of your robot to RadioShack spinning motor.
Step 3: Daiblo 3
1. Wire the Arduino to the motor.
2. Set up both bottoms to your Arduino.
3. Create the code for both bottom to make motors spin.
Step 4: The Complete Edition
1. Wire it to the battery pack to Arduino.
2. make sure everything is working. :)
Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAT1Qx5UkNY&feature=youtu.be
Participated in the