Turn your favorite photo into a fun piece of Andy Warhol inspired pop art!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Watch the Quick Tutorial Here!
Step 2: Stuff You'll Need
Your image printed out on transparent paper (Acetate)
*I use PicMonkey to alter my images
Allure Dimensional Design Adhesive Paint
E-6000 Spray Adhesive
Step 3: Here's How
1. On PicMonkey, make your photo black and white and then pump up
the exposure and contrast
2. Print out on transparent paper and cut around the image
3. Place the image on the canvas and pencil around the details
*Trace around it, draw in the eyes, lips, chin, and any details that show up
4. 5. 6. & 7. Paint in the details with Americana Acrylics
*Use a Warhol portrait as a guide
8. When the paint is dry glue the transparency over the painted canvas
9. Fill in the details with more Americana Acrylics in matching colors
10. 11. & 12. Add details with Allure Dimensional Design Adhesive Paint