Guavas are the powerhouse of nutrients, they are amazingly rich in antioxidants, vitamin C, potassium, and fiber. They are great for the treatment of cough, high blood pressure, weight loss and improves the skin.
Ripe Guavas are great for making milkshakes or smoothie's. If you've never thought to blend guava into a smoothie, you're in for a treat. Guava Smoothie is a very refreshing beverage, it is also quick and easy to prepare.
So those who are on diets should definitely try out this yummy guava smoothie.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Groceries You Need
- 2 - 3 Full Ripe Guavas
- 1 cup of Milk
- 1 to 2 tbsp of Sugar
Step 2: Make the Guava Nectar
1. Slice the fruit and Scoop out the pulp with a spoon directly into the blender.
2. Add enough water.
3. Blend up-to 15 - seconds.
4. Strain into container (revolve with a spoon to separate the pulp from the seeds).
Step 3: Prepare the Smoothie
- Now, add the guava nectar, sugar, and milk into a blender jar.
- You could even add vanilla ice cream for extra flavor. I personally love just the taste of guava.
Step 4: Blend Them Well
- Blend the mixture until you get a smooth consistency.
Step 5: Serve With Love <3
- Take a fine glass and gently add the blender mixture into it.
- Add ice cubes if needed.
That's all Foodies!! Enjoy your Licious Guava Smoothie..