Introduction: Lighthouse Based Off of Lighthouse Lamp
I designed a light house based off of a lamp.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Design
- Used the polygon shape generator with a point
- Stretched it cut out top copied
- Cut ones bottom and the others top
- Designed light with polygon
- Made top with another one of those shape generators stretched
- Used a polygon to make platform
- Another with hole cut in it for guard
- Added rectangles to guard
- Created black lines by making a layout, grouping it with a slightly lighthouse shaped hole and aligning with lighthouse
Step 2: Photos
Step 3: Printing
Print with supports
Participated in the
Invention Challenge 2017