Introduction: Lion Halloween Makeup | GRWM
The steps to creating a Lion Halloween Makeup look will be highlighted. You can also click the video at the top of the screen to see the transformation visually. Here goes!!!! Hope this tutorial is helpful to someone....
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Lion Halloween Makeup Tutorial
1. Brush brows and fill them in with a brow liner
2. Apply a neutral color paint pot to prime the eyelids
3. Create a neutral shade "smokey eye"
4. Line the top lash line with black eyeliner
5. Use a liquid eyeliner to create a winged effect
Step 2: Lion Halloween Makeup Tutorial
6. Using a black gel eyeliner, create a lions nose and shade it in
7. With the same gel liner drag a thin line down to the cupids bow and shade in the top lip with the black shade
8. Shade in the bottom lip using a pink lipstick
9.To create the illusion of fur pack gray shadow on the apples of the cheeks
10. Use a black liquid liner to create the famous lion spots
11. For a bolder eye look add false lashes
12. Apply ears
13. The look is complete.
***If you enjoyed this please check out my YouTube channel @ JustJocq for more and SUBSCRIBE***
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT XOXO!!!
Participated in the
Halloween Costume Contest 2015