Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Requirements
For this project we will need:
- 3mm Acrylic ( Gray-Red-Green-Blue-Yellow-White).
- Double sided tape. (Or any kind of glue you prefer ).
- Snap-off Cutter Knife
- A laser cutter machine.
Step 2: Design
There are many designs on the internet for this game board, I chose to go with this one because it just looks so nice.
And here's the steps I made:
- Import the image to inkscape and use it as a reference for the actual design.
- for the green,red,yellow, and blue circles, I just designed one and copied it three times around the board.
- I repeated the same technique with the rest of the design's elements.
- Don't forget to engrave direction arrows.
- To finish the look of the game I cut couple of white circles and inserted them just like in the picture.
- Attached with this step the original design I made.
Step 3: Final Product
Once you finish cutting all the parts you can start gluing them to the base.
- Put the double sided tape on the base till you completely cover it.
- Peel off the tape and insert the first layer that will hold the rest of the elements.
- You can also try different method or different type of glue.
And that's it. make sure to trim all the extra tape from the edges.