Introduction: "FANCY FAN" CROCHET
Simple steps to make a "FANCY FAN"
Step 1: MATERIALS NEEDED
1. TWO STICKS(one big & one small)
2. YARNS OF DIFFERENT COLORS
3. CROCHET NEEDLE
Step 2: CREATING THE BASE
• First let's get started with the base.
• Using colorful yarns of your choice, make an attractive circular crochet base as we see in the above video.
Step 3: "VOILA" HERE WE HAVE THE BASE
• These were the steps involved in making the base.
• If a bigger fan is desired the circumference of the base can be correspondingly increased
• To look different one can opt for a square base too, but mine is a circular fan.
• Now let's move on to make the handle of our
Step 4: MAKING THE HANDLE
• The shorter stick should be the exact size of the diameter of the base, such that the stick is not visible from the front.(see image 1)
This stick acts as a support for our Pretty Fan.
• The longer stick can be of any desired size to serve as a support and handle.(see image 1)
• Make the stick attractive by wrapping single strands of yarn around it.(see image 2)
• Attach it to the base as shown in the image.(see image 3).
In image 3 the areas pointed by the arrows are the places where the sticks should be attached to the base.
In the center the long stick,short stick and the base must be attached together.
Step 5: DECORATING THE HANDLE
- Woolen pom-pom or beads can be attached to the handle for a stylish finish.
Step 6: 'HURRAY' IT'S READY!!! Enjoy!!!
- Our "FANCY FAN" is now ready for use.. Enjoy!!!!!!
- See that "FANCY SHADOW AND FAN" (in image 1)(The shadow is awesome!!!)
Participated in the
Fall For Yarn Challenge