While reading my general knowledge book I found how to recycle paper,so I thought of sharing it with you guys.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: MATERIALS:
You can easily get the materials.
- A metal mesh sheet.I was having this frame with which the metal mesh was attached so I used it.You can buy metal mesh for cheap on ebay.(comment if you want any help finding it).
- A big tub.
- Some old newspaper.
Step 2: Preparing the Mixer.
- Grab the scissor cut the newspaper into small pieces.
- Now come to the mixer,fill the mixer 3/4 with water.
- Soake the newspaper pieces into the water and turn the mixer ON.
- If you want you can acrylic color of your choice in it.
Step 3: PREPARING THE TUB
At the last step we meshed the newspaper using the mixer.Now grab the tub and fill it 1/2 full of water.(Note that if your newspaper mesh has already some extra water than add water in the tub accordingly).
Step 4: MAKING THE PAPER
Now take the metal net frame and dip it in the tub filled with the newspaper mesh.You will observe that a layer of newspaper mesh is formed on the metal net.If not than you did something wrong.
Step 5: MAKE IT DRY
Now firstly let the excessive water dry.Than grab a hairdryer and make it wet.Once it is little bit dry you can take it off.If it is still wet put it in between two newspaper and slowly rub the iron press over the newspaper.NOTE: if you will use iron press directly over the paper it could harm it.
Step 6: USE IT
Cut in the shape you want OR make a Christmas greeting card with it.
Participated in the
Homemade Gifts Contest 2016