Introduction: Made Your Own LED Lights. How to Make LED.
I loves Lights, i loves LED and i loves making something. So in this Instructables, i will show you unique project you can make for easialy, that is "how to make LED". This is crazy projects, but you can use it for science projects. Ok no more talking.
LET'S Make it!!!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: First Step for Make LED
- Copper wire
- Some tape
- Old pill bottle
- Nicrhome wire
- Take the copper wire and strip all the end
- Take the bottle and make a hole on the cap
- Insert the copper wire and use tape for make it stronger
- Tie the nichrome wire to the copper wire and close the lid.
Step 2: Test the First LED
This LED can turn on using 5v dc voltage
This is bright? Not too
Step 3: Second Step for Make LED
- Pencil lead (i use a big pencil lead)
- Same materials like first one, but im use thin copper wire now.
- Take the pencil lead and tie the copper wire to the pencil lead
- Close the lid
Step 4: Test the Second LED
This LED can turn on using 9v dc voltage
This is bright? Yes, but my camera can't take best picture
(Don't touch the inside because its very hot)
Step 5: Finish
Thanks for look my works!
I hope you enjoy this.
Please like, subscribe share this instructables.