One day my skatebuddies and I were up to some rocking in our local pool. We freaked out founding the pool was flooded and we didn't take our boardshorts with us. But what a surprise! Who had thought the Mythical Magical Rainbowwarrior with his Magic Chalkboard would save the day! And in the end we had a fantastic day and off course we spyed on his board so you can provide from this magic for rainy days!
Step 1: This What You'll Need..well, Sort Of...
- A Skateboard
- A magic rainbow carpet
- a big spring (out of your mothers matras)
- a Japanese saw
- double-sided tape
- Duct tape (however we won't use it but no Instructable can do without off course)
- Measure thingies
- A circlesaw (We won't use it because we all ready got the Japanese saw)
- Boardchalk which was touched by a rainbow unicorn (this is very important, otherwise it just won't work!)
- A drilll
- Tie rips
- And other stuff but take a look at the picture because that's what I made it for...
Step 2: Lay Out
Lay your stuff out on the board (I got a very special Hamboard Biscuit, which I won in a lottery, so you can't use that one), just to take a look at how awesome this is gonna be!
Step 3: Measuring
Just measure things out and be very loosly specific about it because this is magic rocketscience, you know.
Step 4: The Spring for Some Spring
After putting some holes in the board were the chalk is gonna be drill some more holes for fixing the spring on the board with tierips or if you prefer Mexican, Thai-wraps. For protecting the underside of the skateboard, tape some felt around the spring. This must be yellow felt, otherwise the spring won't be able to communicate with the spririts of Spring and then it will keep on raining. No sunshine for you!
Step 5: Putting It All Together
Just put it together.