Hi...Now I'm gonna show you how to make this cool profile image using Photoshop.
Watch Youtube Video.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Make Cool Profile Image in Photoshop - How To:
1. Upload Image
2. Remove Background - Watch my previous video to learn how to:
3. Duplicate Image Layer
4. Make a mask from duplicated image layer
5. Make mask using Elliptical Marquee Tool
6. Cut out eyes from mask using Elliptical Marquee Tool (Then Go: Edit - Clear)
7. Adjust mask face - size & position (go to Edit - Free Transform)
8. Upload Muscle FACE (Mask) and adjust size and position as well
9. Do some Color correction (Go to Image - Adjustments)
10. Make Black&White Image (Image - Adjustments - Black & White)
11. To to image - canvas size and resize image
12. Add Background - I choose black One (Go to: Layer - New - Background from Layer)
13. When you're done save the image to your PC
Step 2: Image Steps:
Step 3: More Steps:
Step 4: Make Your Own Image - Download Muscle Face PNG File
Here's the link:
How to Download: Open link - Mouse Right Click on Image - Click Save Image As... and y'll save it to your PC
Step 5: F I N a L Result
Thanks for stopping by.
Participated in the
DIY University Contest
1024 Web Solutions made it!