What is you favorite number? Number 23? We will show you how to build Jersey Numbers, so follow alohagems for more updates.
This tutorial is about how to make or cut-out Jersey Number 0.
Jersey numbers are number font or style that you can find on sports T-shirts, sweaters, shorts and the like.
I hope you will find this post useful.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
- Foam sheets. Cut it into 5 inches by 3 inches. (If you want, try using construction papers, felt, fabric)
- Ruler or straight edge.
- Cutter or scissor.
- Pencil or marker
- Optional. Sewing cutting board. ( I personally like it for the printing measurement. It useful with measuring the foam sheet. )
Step 2: Cut All Corners at an Angle.
For this tutorial, the sewing mat is handy as you can see that the foam lies on a 5 inches by 3 inches measurement.
- From any corner, measure 1 inch by 1 inch.
- Draw a line if you like.
- Cut using a cutter or scissor.
- Do all 4 corners.
Step 3: Remove the Center.
- Top and bottom edges: Measure 1 inch on each sides.
- Left and Right edges: Measure 3 inches on each sides.
- Cut using cutter or scissor.
- Remove the center.
- Number 0.
Step 4: Prepare Background Shadow.
For this tutorial, we use white background.
- Place it on top of the foam sheet to see if there are enough room to make a background.
- Feel off the back of the foam sheet ( if you are using this kind of material otherwise, use a glue ).
Step 5: Cut the Background.
- After attaching the background of the number 0, cut the edges 1/8 inches away from the number. Please see pictures.
- Cut around the number.